Plastics and fiber composites (GRP and CFRP) large in shape.
ACCENTFORM is one of the leading suppliers in Germany for GRP one-offs, GRP custom- made products as well as small and medium series even in XXL format. Our strength is not only individual one-off pieces, e.g. GRP balls or exhibition objects and figures for trade fairs, promotion, museum and art but also large GRP special constructions and series for roofs, hoods, body parts for commercial vehicles, agriculture and trailer construction.
We plan and build products made of fiber composite materials such as GFRP or CFRP in hand laminate, fiber spraying, vacuum process and RTM process for mainly commercial customers : high quality, fast and cost-conscious.
Sample and mold making is supported by state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. From development to production, CAD and CAM are used throughout. Mechanical processing is carried out on CNC machining centers. Components up to a length of 10 m are machined in one clamping.
- 3 large-format CNC machining centers for object sizes up to 10 x 4x 1.6 m in the area
of production for modeling materials (e.g. UREOL), wood and Styrofoam.
- A 6-axis CNC hot wire cutting machine with processing lengths up to 5 m for Styrofoam
- 2 KUKA robots for the trimming of serial GRP components
- fully equipped joinery
- 2 paint booths (8 x 5 m) with heat recovery
- 1 gelcoat spray booth (10 x 4m)
- 1 spray booth (7,5 x 7,5 m)
- 1 large-format annealing oven
- 2K barrel dosing system for the application of epoxy
or PU pastes
- 2K barrel dosing system for adhesives
- 1 laser system for prototypes
600 x 300 mm
- 3 RTM injection systems (2x with RFID technology)
- One spraying plant for the application of highly reactive PU and polyurea coatings in
the hot-spray process.
- Comprehensive test laboratory (hardness measurement, color measurement, muffle
- 3 Forklift trucks