- You would like to make your 3D design a reality?
- You need a three-dimensional object for a unique creative advertising design?
- You are looking for 3D letters for a decoration?
- Your customer would like to have his company logo in 3D in the shop window?
- You are an event organizer and need unusual objects?
Whether architectural models, design models, vehicle parts, etc.? We mill your ideas into shape. Please contact us! We will find a solution.
STYROPHOAM CUTS AND CNC MILLING
We mill (almost) all shapes from styrofoam and rigid foams according to your 3D data or drawings with our 3D milling machines and 2D milling machines. Our CNC 3D portal milling machine has a milling path of X-3,800 mm, Y-2,200 mm, Z-920 mm. However, this is not a size limitation for your requirements. Molds and models can be produced in almost any size by dividing and later assembling.
HOT WIRE CUTTER
ACCENTFORM has a CNC controlled hot wire cutting machine. This enables us to cut 3D objects and contour cuts such as book hubs, columns and logos from Styrofoam, Styrodur or EPP. With special computer programs it is possible to produce any desired shape according to your ideas.
As a rule, styrofoam and hard foam models are destined for further surface coating by GRP/CFRP in hand laminate process or special painting. We are happy to take over this task and design the surface according to your wishes and color specifications. On the following page we present some possibilities of surface coating with both their advantages and disadvantages.